Plagiarism policy guidelines:
- NUML International Journal of Business & Management (NIJBM) is committed to promote original work related to the field of business and management.
- The authors should guarantee that their work is entirely original and that if they have utilized the work and/or words of others, this has been properly credited or quoted.
- All manuscripts submitted to the journal will be checked using Turnitin software to check originality and plagiarism.
- It is the author(s)’ responsibility to ascertain that she/he has submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by virtue of proper citations, to the works and/or words of others where they are used.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is not acceptable.
- As per HEC policy, the manuscripts with less than 19% similarity index will be considered for review.
- NIJBM follows HEC's Plagiarism Policy in its true spirit. This Policy is available on the following link: https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/services/faculty/Documents/Plagiarism/Plagiarism%20Policy.pdf